Friday, March 25, 2016

Books for the Beach


Now that spring has sprung, and with it, spring break- here's a post devoted to some beach-ready books! 


This book is centered around the beach and the ocean. Reading this book is perfect for lounging in the sun on the warm sand- or at least wishing you were. 


This is an adorable contemporary that takes place in Paris- and nothing says spring break like a trip to Europe! 


3. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater 
Perhaps you're feeling a nice contemporary fantasy? The Raven Boys kicks off the lighthearted, fantasy masterpiece by Maggie Stiefvater.


This story takes you all across the world, and through different time eras. If you're stuck at home this spring break, picking up Passenger is sure to give you the most exciting spring break ever. 


5. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Feeling a lighthearted, fun contemporary? Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell will certainly satisfy your trip to the beach. 


Finally, this powerful contemporary based on one family trying to get through life together will give you a strong rush of affection for everyone in your life. 

∞ 

Thanks for reading- I hope you all have a wonderful spring!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! And YAY spring break! I've been looking for a good beach read for my reading challenge this year and I haven't actually read any of these yet! I did just buy a copy of Fangirl, so I might go for that... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Fangirl is one of my favorite books- you'll definitely enjoy it. Plus it's one of those books that are paced nicely, and you fly through it. Happy reading!

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts; I'll write back soon! Be sure to check that 'notify me' button so we can keep the discussion going!