Sunday, November 13, 2016

The Next Year of Blogging

Hello! 

It's been a couple months since the last time I posted, and I'm sorry for that, but I needed time off. So much in my life has changed, so much is different, and I needed time to adjust to everything, and keeping up with my blog schedule was too much. 

I am genuinely upset I had to miss these specific months. I had things planned around Banned Book Week, and my blog turned 1 year old on October 19th. I wish I'd been actively blogging at these times, but it simply wasn't realistic. 

I'm also sorry to all the authors and publicists that tried to get a hold of me. I've got a massive buildup of emails that I'm actually scared to sift through. 

On a brighter side, I do feel ready to start easing back into blogging. I miss it, and I want to come back. So I do hope you can forgive me for my disappearance, and get excited for what this new year will bring! 

- Julia 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts; I'll write back soon! Be sure to check that 'notify me' button so we can keep the discussion going!