Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To/Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I Still Need To Watch 

Top Ten Tuesday is brought to you by the brokeandbookish

So here's my list of movie adaptions I want to see! 



1. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey


Set to release this January- have you seen the trailer yet? 



2. Mockingjay Part 2 by Suzanne Collins
Coming out this month! Check out the trailer



3. Allegiant Part 1 by Veronica Roth
March of 2016!  I love Tris' hair in the trailer



4. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (Yeah, yeah, I haven't seen it yet.) 


5. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
This is one of my favorite books, so when it was released that a movie adaption was underway, I was suuuuper psyched!  Unfortunately, there's been some director problems, so I think the release date is being delayed. 


To finish off my post, I'll list 5 other books that have been optioned as movie adaptions! 




6. Legend by Marie Lu




7. Looking for Alaska by John Green




8. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater



9. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard




10. The Selection by Kiera Cass


That's all!




1 comment:

  1. Really excited for Mockingjay Part 2!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/11/10/top-ten-tuesday-30/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts; I'll write back soon! Be sure to check that 'notify me' button so we can keep the discussion going!