Monday, May 2, 2016

April Wrap Up


What's up? April flew by for me, probably a good thing, and I'm so ready for May to begin! Cutting to it, this month I bring you my April Wrap Up! 


 • R e v i e w s •
- covers link to review -

   


• P o s t s •



• B o o k s  I  A c q u i r e d •

       




• F a v o r i t e  B o o k  • 




Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

Ready Player One is the story of a boy living in the corrupted world of 2044. In this novel, Wade is trying to win a world wide contest set in the virtual universe that has taken over the globe. I gave this book a five star review, and recommended it to any sci-fi lover. 









• F a v o r i t e  V i d e o •


I enjoyed watching this video! I thought it was cute, and Sasha definitely put some effort into it.


Thanks for dropping by! How was your April, and what was your favorite book you read?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts; I'll write back soon! Be sure to check that 'notify me' button so we can keep the discussion going!