Tuesday, August 9, 2016

July Wrap Up [2016]


This month was a much better reading and blogging month for me, so I can proudly present a full, complete wrap up for July. 






   


I picked up a copy of Isla and the Happily Ever After, the final book in the Anna and the French Kiss trilogy (despite the fact that I've yet to read Lola and the Boy Next Door... oops!) Then, I went book shopping with a friend and finally got my hands on a hardcover of Insurgent. I've had every book in that trilogy, including the short story collection except for Insurgent for the past two years- it was time. On that outing, I also bought The Square Root of Summer, and was gifted I'll Give You the Sun. Then, me having no self control, bought Alexander Hamilton, a biography about- you guessed it- Alexander Hamilton, and also Hamilton: the Revolution. I've started both of the aforementioned books and am enjoying them greatly. 


  • This month started off with a bridal shower in which I ran into a bunch of relatives who all seemed to know me, despite me not knowing them. (#awkward)
  • I celebrated the 4th of July at home with my family, and then travelled back to my hometown to visit friends of mine. (Que Hamilton, insane heat, late nights, and sleeping in.) 
  • At home, I've continued to run with my cross country team, preparing for our season to begin, and ended up going to cross country camp for a week, which was a BLAST. 





 Shout out to me for getting done with THREE review requests this month! 



I'm catching up on my Goodreads Reading Challenge! I'm 52% of the way through, having read 39/75 books. 

Here's a sneak peek of some of the things you'll see next month:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts; I'll write back soon! Be sure to check that 'notify me' button so we can keep the discussion going!