Tuesday, August 23, 2016

The Versatile Blogger Award


It's my pleasure to announced that I was nominated for the "Versatile Blogger" Award over on the blog LiveLove&Laugh:). This is a great blog full of positive, happy messages, so go check it out! Before I get into this post, I'll list out the rules.

R u l e s 

- Thank and link back to the blogger that nominated you
- Share the award on your blog
- Nominate around 10 other bloggers
- Share seven facts about yourself

S e v e n  F a c t s

- I love falling asleep to the sound of a rainstorm. It's very soothing. In fact, I just love the sound of rainstorms in general
- I'm low high key obsessed with Hamilton
- I love doing Yoga, and I typically do it twice a day
- I have a newfound love of bagels
-  I have an aloe vera plant that I've yet to name (ideas??)
- My favorite fruit is a peach. I love chopping them up and putting them in my vanilla yogurt substitute
- I'm lactose intolerant

N o m i n e e s 

- Lara Liz @ Another Teen Reader
- Eve @ Edge of Night
- Annika @ Hiding Books
- Cilla @ Paved with Books
- A.S Damea @ Reviewing Dreamer
- Eve @ Twist in the Taile

Those are all my nominees. They're all awesome bloggers, and everything they post is just fantastic, so go check them out! Don't feel pressured to post if I nominated you. It's completely voluntary. If you do, make sure to let me know! On the flip side, feel free to join in even if I didn't nominate you.

That's all I've got for you today. Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts; I'll write back soon! Be sure to check that 'notify me' button so we can keep the discussion going!