Tuesday, April 5, 2016

March Wrap Up


Hello! The month of March has come to an end, which mean Spring is in full bloom. (For some reason there's still snow,  though.) Anyway, today I bring you a wrap up for the month of March!

 • R e v i e w s •
~ Covers linked to review ~

   


• P o s t s •
Books I Want to Re Read
Childhood Favorites
Green Books
Books for the Beach
Minor Characters Who Play Major Roles

This month, I was nominated for the Infinity Dreams Award (thanks Eve!), I made a list of books I want to re read this year, and brought back some books from when I was younger. I also made an aesthetically pleasing collage of green books of St. Patty's day, and gave you my favorite books for spring break. At the end of the month, we discussed some minor characters who play major roles.



• B o o k s  I  A c q u i r e d •

    


 • F a v o r i t e  B o o k  •




Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

Lady Midnight is the first novel in Cassie's newest trilogy, the Dark Artifices. I absolutely loved it, and gave it a well deserved 5 star review. It follows the story of Julian and Emma, two parabatai who've committed a terrible, unforgivable crime: they fell in love. Not only does this story throw you back into the Shadowhunter world we all love, you get to catch up on what's been happening with the characters we met in the Mortal Instruments.








• F a v o r i t e  V i d e o •


My favorite video this month was Christine's interview with Cassandra Clare, because, well, it's Cassandra Clare being interviewed by Christine. Who else watched it? 



Thanks for sticking with me this month! What was March like for you? And what was your favorite book you got, read, or reviewed this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts; I'll write back soon! Be sure to check that 'notify me' button so we can keep the discussion going!